Achieve rapid organisational value
The Sensei Proven Process is the result of years of experience and refinement to ensure you get the right outcome for your organisation’s needs quickly and efficiently.
Together, we create your roadmap to deliver immediate and sustainable business value, supported by our focus on achieving 100% user adoption.
Step 1 – Discover & Align
- Mutual exploration of your needs, goals and objectives
- Identify where business value can be achieved and create a roadmap for delivery
- Define and agree what success looks like for you
Step 2 – Embed & Enhance
- Product securely deployed into your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Organisational specific enhancements delivered
Step 3 – Adopt & Embrace
- Drive adoption through a tailored, blended learning experience
- Go live!
- Post go-live support
Step 4 – Nurture & Thrive
- Ensure ongoing success and business continuity
- Dedicated, Australian based support (Client Care) available from 7am – 7pm (AEST)
- Quarterly user adoption reviews
Case study – How BAI Communications & Sensei drove a positive user experience.
After Sensei deployed the Project, Portfolio and Work Management solution for BAI Communications (BAI) in December 2019, the company sought further support for the newly introduced solution to maximise user experience, adoption, and maturity.
The Sensei Client Care team was engaged to work alongside BAI to achieve this outcome and today, the company enjoys widespread use of the solution. This provides BAI with a clear view across projects in Australia underway at any time and supports the delivery of its strategic vision for the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) – to improve governance and maximise the value of all project investments.
Not sure where to start? We offer a complimentary Envision Workshop
A great place to begin is taking some time out to review where you are now, identify where you want to be and create the vision to get there.
If you’re ready to take the next step in improving how your projects and portfolios contribute to your organisation’s success, Sensei is here to help.
In our complimentary half-day workshop, your PMO team is guided through a structured process to help uncover your organisation’s goals and the best way to achieve them.