Built for your enterprise. Designed for your users.
Sensei IQ enables everyone in your business to plan, collaborate, communicate, and deliver business value through projects of all sizes easily and efficiently.
- Users work in an intuitive, connected platform so they can collaborate with their team and get on with priority tasks quickly and easily, using the tools they are familiar with.
- Managers at all levels have a single source of truth across their projects and portfolios, allowing them to adjust deliverables, remove roadblocks and reallocate resources efficiently, keeping everything on track.
- Executives can confidently link portfolios and programs to strategic goals and business outcomes, with reliable data and up-to-date status reporting at their fingertips.
Built to meet the needs of the modern workplace, Sensei IQ seamlessly connects your people, your processes, and your platforms to increase productivity across your organisation.
We use the Microsoft technology you've already invested in.
We combine our expertise in Microsoft technology with deep knowledge in modern work trends, real-world experience and modern industry best practices. Sensei IQ is deployed on the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform and utilises Model-Driven Apps, Power Automate Flows, Business Process Flows, and Power BI, all leveraging DataVerse for data and analytics.
FUNCTIONALITIES AND CAPABILITIES
Using an up-front, mutual discovery process, we agree the capabilities your organisation needs and use our Proven Process to create rapid deployment and adoption for you. By enabling additional capabilities over time, Sensei IQ is designed to grow with your organisational maturity.
Business Insights & Decision Support
Benefits Realisation & Strategic Planning
CORE CAPABILITY #1
Project, Program & Portfolio Leadership
- Manage all projects, tasks and resources with a complete view of project status from all scheduling tools used by your organisation.
- Identify and track key dates across projects.
- Manage innovation challenges and ideas.
- Capture initiative proposals.
- Define and manage programs and portfolios.
CORE CAPABILITY #6
- View and track action tasks across all projects from all scheduling tools used by your organisation.
- View and action personal to-do's, tasks and action items across personal productivity tools.
- Work on issues, risks, change requests, decisions, lessons learned and deliverables.
- Track progress on all work.
Our Promise to You
Start improving the way you work today with Sensei IQ
Get started today with the subscription that’s right for you or contact us if you’d like to find out more about Sensei IQ’s custom enterprise solutions or to discuss a free 30-day trial.
*More than 100 users? Easy – Sensei IQ scales cost-effectively with your organisation. Get in touch to find out more.
People and process
Optimise Your Deployment
- Organisational specific enhancements.
- Integration with Line of Business Systems.
- Process optimisation and automation.
- Dedicated Client Care.
- Formal Service Level Agreement.
- Unlimited support tickets.
- 100% user adoption strategy.
- Classroom and virtual training.
Through the years we’ve worked with some of Australia’s best brands. Hear their stories and discover how we can help on your productivity journey.
"The experts at Sensei have helped us to centralise, standardise, and create resource visibility to all of our IT initiatives. Sensei provided the training expertise to allow us to quickly grow our understanding and use of project and portfolio management. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and team.”John Caldwell Richport Shipping
“Historically, a lot of our project management information was held in disparate tools and systems across the organisation. Sensei helped us sweep all those data sources into one space and through that we gained greater efficiency in terms of being able to access and report on that data.”Dan Butcher Corporate Portfolio Manager at SA Power Networks
“The experts at Sensei offer a practical approach to Microsoft Project training.”John Stream Assistant Vice President, Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
"The Customer Care team at Sensei are responsive to our requests for assistance, rapidly fixing issues that arise so we can get on with what we do best. Our team love that they can call Sensei Customer Care up and speak to Aussie-based experts, get helpful guides and materials and schedule in person innovation updates."
"The experts at Sensei have helped us to centralise, standardise, and create resource visibility to all of our IT initiatives. Sensei provided the training expertise to allow us to quickly grow our understanding and use of project and portfolio management. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and team.”Michael K. Ayres Information Systems PMO Director, Mountain States Health Alliance, Inc
Get in touch
Contact us using the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.