Built for your enterprise. Designed for your users.
Sensei IQ enables everyone in your business to plan, collaborate, communicate, and deliver business value through projects of all sizes easily and efficiently.
- Users work in an intuitive, connected platform so they can collaborate with their team and get on with priority tasks quickly and easily, using the tools they are familiar with.
- Managers at all levels have a single source of truth across their projects and portfolios, allowing them to adjust deliverables, remove roadblocks and reallocate resources efficiently, keeping everything on track.
- Executives can confidently link portfolios and programs to strategic goals and business outcomes, with reliable data and up-to-date status reporting at their fingertips.
Built to meet the needs of the modern workplace, Sensei IQ seamlessly connects your people, your processes, and your platforms to increase productivity across your organisation.
We use the Microsoft technology you've already invested in.
We combine our expertise in Microsoft technology with deep knowledge in modern work trends, real-world experience and modern industry best practices. Sensei IQ is deployed on the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform and utilises Model-Driven Apps, Power Automate Flows, Business Process Flows, and Power BI, all leveraging DataVerse for data and analytics.
FUNCTIONALITIES AND CAPABILITIES
Using an up-front, mutual discovery process, we agree the capabilities your organisation needs and use our Proven Process to create rapid deployment and adoption for you. By enabling additional capabilities over time, Sensei IQ is designed to grow with your organisational maturity.
Business Insights & Decision Support
Benefits Realisation & Strategic Planning
CORE CAPABILITY #1
Project, Program & Portfolio Leadership
- Manage all projects, tasks and resources with a complete view of project status from all scheduling tools used by your organisation.
- Identify and track key dates across projects.
- Manage innovation challenges and ideas.
- Capture initiative proposals.
- Define and manage programs and portfolios.
CORE CAPABILITY #6
- View and track action tasks across all projects from all scheduling tools used by your organisation.
- View and action personal to-do's, tasks and action items across personal productivity tools.
- Work on issues, risks, change requests, decisions, lessons learned and deliverables.
- Track progress on all work.
Our Promise to You
Start improving the way you work today with Sensei IQ
Get started today with the subscription that’s right for you or contact us if you’d like to find out more about Sensei IQ’s custom enterprise solutions or to discuss a free 30-day trial.
*More than 100 users? Easy – Sensei IQ scales cost-effectively with your organisation. Get in touch to find out more.
People and process
Optimise Your Deployment
- Organisational specific enhancements.
- Integration with Line of Business Systems.
- Process optimisation and automation.
- Dedicated Client Care.
- Formal Service Level Agreement.
- Unlimited support tickets.
- 100% user adoption strategy.
- Classroom and virtual training.
What our Clients have to say
"Prior to our partnership with Sensei our departments were working independently of each other and there was no single view of projects to ensure the greatest efficiency in achieving outcomes. We needed to change our ways of working to ensure we could deliver enhanced projects to foster the excellence our students, staff and community deserved. Being early in our project management journey we were comfortable with our decision to partner with Sensei due to their intuitive and supportive client centric focus. Their expertise and guidance, coupled with the Sensei IQ solution will empower the prioritisation and execution of our projects to align with the strategic direction of the college."
Project Manager – Pymble Ladies’ College
“The Sensei solution lets us manage and consolidate a single view of our project contractors, reporting we could not replicate easily with current systems. It means we can monitor and manage contracts, something which is key in this current period as it delivers a clear understanding of who is on the ground, what contracts are underway, and along with reporting out of Power BI, it means we have an improved capability of understanding our contractor commitments.”
Sheridan Nanscawen, EPMO – The University of Melbourne
“Sensei has helped us to implement a technically functioning yet intuitive tool which aligns with the flow of our existing business processes and integrates well with our previously invested Microsoft technology.”
Senior Project Manager – Food & Beverage
Get in touch
Contact us using the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.