The purpose of this position is to be a liaison between our clients and our internal technical teams regarding our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) and productivity software solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with clients to understand their project management processes and capture requirements in order to assist with the design and configuration of a PPM solution to meet their business objectives.
This role is responsible for identifying opportunities, gathering and prioritising product and client requirements, helping define and document solutions, and working closely with, Delivery, Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and the Leadership Team to ensure project delivery and client satisfaction goals are met.
What your day may include:
- Contribute to a variety of active, billable client engagements. Work autonomously as part of a single-person project delivery, or as part of a wider team on short, mid and long term engagements.
- Ensure high billable utilisation and personal effectiveness.
- Take direction from the local Delivery Manager, as well as your fellow team members, on the correct approach to an engagement and client project delivery.
- Gather technical specifications to enable our products to be deployed, customised, and maintained.
- Engage with clients in person or virtually to understand their business requirements and interpret these into technical solutions which align with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide outstanding project documentation deliverables.
- Prioritise existing requirements and competing demands.
- Facilitate discussions between technical teams and business teams.
- Contribute to team effort by performing tasks as needed to progress the project delivery.
- Remove roadblocks, as best as you can, for our clients and for your team.
- Where necessary / directed, work with the other project delivery teams at Sensei as part of interstate or international engagements.
Sound interesting? Here’s the key skills set you’ll need to qualify:
- Experience in a Business Analyst role in a technical context, preferably as part of a professional services vendor.
- Proven experience collaborating with high performance, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Project management domain experience.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into user benefits.
- Confident and effective written and oral communications.
- Proactive, problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and comfort juggling multiple projects.
- Ability to discern data-rich insights.
- Self-starter – you’re able to quickly identify key priorities and drive towards delivering tangible outcomes.
Interested in applying? Here’s what we value:
- You genuinely want to make a difference to help improve the way our clients work, and you have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re not afraid of hard work. Curly challenges.
- Perhaps you attend (or run) local user groups. In any case, you’re curious about how things work. You don’t pretend to know everything – and as a result, you are constantly learning.
- People trust you. When you are handed a problem, they feel confident that you will resolve it.
- You’re comfortable with change.
- During your interview, you’ll be able to tell us the capital city of Bolivia 🙂
- You’re going to write an amazing cover letter for this role.
Job Application Form
Please fill out the below details, and we will get back to you shortly!
… and here’s how we roll at Sensei:
- Structure the way you work using our flexible work arrangements.
- We recognise that life is easier when cash flow is easy. That’s why we’ll pay you weekly – not fortnightly or monthly like other companies.
- We’ll help you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored and keep learning – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Get lots of extra goodies like food, drink, discounts and more.
Now it’s time to do something about it! Go on, reach out and have an initial chat with us to learn more about the role and tackle any questions you may have to confirm Sensei is the right place for you and your talents.
At Sensei we partner with clients to help them improve the way they work. We want our clients to be able to focus on the work that matters so they can achieve their individual and organisational goals. To do this, we focus on creating market leading digital solutions for work and project management that bridge the gap between industry standards and technology. We are known for our expertise, our approachable working style, and our leadership within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long 🙂
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch. We work hard.
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them.
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners and deeply connected to the Microsoft Product Community.
At Sensei we celebrate our diverse community and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. People are at the heart of all we do and we truly believe that we are made better by bringing together people with a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to a respectful workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply!