Working in a close-knit, national Client Care team, you will contribute to a collaborative environment, working with many different organisations and liaising across our Client Delivery and Product Development teams, to find the best outcomes for clients. You will be a first contact point for our clients who have exhausted their own internal teams’ problem-solving abilities, giving them advice and support and helping them through technical application faults. While you will be a natural communicator, we think you will probably end each day having learned something new. This role offers significant Microsoft application variety where you will participate in the support, administration, configuration, and enhancement of Project Online, Dynamics 365, the Power Platform, Office 365 and our inhouse built applications. You will have a broad knowledge in various areas of Microsoft applications, particularly focused on Microsoft cloud technologies, and ideally have experience partnering with external clients, to provide support and uphold their application support expectations. You will provide the highest level of client service, keep promises and uphold our values, such as “we are easy to work with”.
You understand that being part of the team we refer to as “Client Care“ is not about meeting the minimum SLA and hiding behind an email account; you won’t be afraid to tackle a problem head on with a client, pick up the phone, or suggest creative work-around solutions to solve their business problems. You are accountable and see things through to the end, rather than looking for the first opportunity to “handball”. Finally, this role may provide career growth into other areas of the Sensei business, including front-line Consulting, Product Development or other teams as the company continues to grow and add capabilities.
What your day might look like (beware, in this job, there is no typical day):
- Help clients with technical challenges they have in using a range of Sensei’s systems, software and solutions.
- Give suggestions, advice and guidance on how to best use their solution.
- Act as the first point of support for premium clients who have exhausted their own internal support teams problem solving abilities.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve technical Microsoft application faults to identify and diagnose issues logically. This can be either by telephone, email or remote login.
- Educate our clients as they need it, often remotely over the phone or via Microsoft Teams.
- Monitor the health of our client’s solutions, by performing preventative maintenance and “health check” reports.
- Stay ahead of the Microsoft technology curve and provide insights into upcoming technologies or solutions which benefit them.
- Provide an exemplary level of client service and focus, with appropriate support responses and friendly communication.
Sound interesting? Here’s the key skills you’ll need to qualify:
- Previous experience working supporting Microsoft applications.
- Outstanding communication skills – you will be someone who’s easy to talk to, a naturally charming individual and can translate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Outstanding listening skills – a key part of the role is listening to the client to *really* understand what the problem is (perhaps not the symptoms they are describing).
- Strong ability to work with clients to calmly, quickly and logically to identify and diagnose issues. This often needs to be done in a short time frame, so strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills are vital.
- Superior interpersonal skills especially when it comes to managing client relationships. You have to take ownership of client issues.
- Ability to be resourceful and develop general knowledge base or how-to articles.
- Desire to be a key part of a team, have some fun, and take pride in your work and helping others.
We are also interested in secondary skills or experience you may have in these areas which you will want to boast about in the interview to stand out amongst the rest:
- Previous experience with the Microsoft Power Platform suite of products. (Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate)
- Intermediate experience in writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Previous experience in Project Online/Server, Microsoft Project
- Previous experience in Office 365, Dynamics 365
- Previous experience in Microsoft SharePoint Administration and Configuration.
- Experience in writing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports.
- Both Microsoft and tertiary certifications are highly desirable for this position.
Interested in applying? Here’s what we value:
- You’re an honest person and keep your promises.
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- You deal with change well and are comfortable with working to service level agreement (SLA) deadlines.
- You are not afraid of seeing something new for the first time and picking up the phone with a client to work through it methodically.
- You naturally possess geeky tendencies and are super passionate with Microsoft technology.
- During your interview, you’ll be able to tell us the capital city of Bolivia 🙂
- You’re a team player and thrive on helping others grow and succeed with you.
Job Application Form
Please fill out the below details, and we will get back to you shortly!
… and here’s how we roll at Sensei:
- Influence the way you work with flexible work arrangements.
- We recognise that life is easier when cash flow is easy. That’s why we’ll pay you weekly – not fortnightly or monthly like other companies.
- We’ll help you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored and keep learning – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Get lot’s of extra goodies like food, drink, discounts and more
At Sensei Project Solutions we partner with clients to help them improve the way they work. We want our clients to be able to focus on the work that matters so they can achieve their individual and organisational goals. To do this, we focus on creating market leading digital solutions for work and project management that bridge the gap between industry standards and technology. We are known for our expertise, our approachable working style, and our leadership within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch. We work hard.
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them.
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and deeply connected to the Microsoft Product Community.
At Sensei we celebrate our diverse community and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. People are at the heart of all we do and we truly believe that we are made better by bringing together people with a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to a respectful workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply!