- Marketing undergraduate role – final year
- Part-time 12-month contract – 2 days per week around Uni commitments
- Work in a small but dynamic marketing team
- Gain valuable, hands-on marketing experience
Working in a close-knit Marketing team supporting a growing brand, you will have the opportunity to learn about many facets of marketing and take responsibility for delivering results. The Marketing team focuses on 3 key areas for the business: building brand reputation and awareness, identifying and nurturing prospects through their purchase journey and supporting and strengthening existing client relationships.
In your role, on any given day you could be organising a webinar, scheduling social media content, liaising with our sales team, or updating the website. We also need you to keep on top of our performance tracking and reporting and make sure our prospect and client lists are up to date, so our communications are reaching the right people.
This role offers plenty of variety, lots of support and learning, and the opportunity to increasingly self-manage as you gather experience. You will be an integral part of the team and we will be depending on you to deliver.
In return, you will be joining a team who love a good laugh, step in to support each other when needed and are on a path of constant learning and improvement. We do work in a B2B market but at the end of the day, we are connecting with people and helping them to make the best decisions possible for themselves and their organisations.
What your day may include:
- Seeking out new and interesting topics for our webinar series, promoting upcoming events and managing the delivery logistics with our presenters
- Connecting with clients to gather testimonials and support case study development
- Scheduling social media posts and measuring results
- Co-ordinating Account Based Marketing activity
- Posting content to and maintaining the website
- Analysing and reporting on Marketing performance metrics
Sound interesting? Here are the key skills you’ll need to qualify:
- Currently completing a marketing, communications, public relations, or similar degree
- Outstanding communication skills – you are a good listener, able to convey messages and information easily and enjoy sharing thoughts and ideas
- Solid analytical skills – you are not scared by spreadsheets and can work your way around a report
- Superior interpersonal skills – especially when it comes to managing key stakeholder relationships and interacting with clients
- Curious and motivated, a self-starter – you ask a good question, are happy to figure something out and will offer ideas and suggestions for improving what we do, you also meet deadlines
- Desire to be a key part of a team, have some fun, and take pride in your work and helping others
- Ideally a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with or willingness to learn the basics of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign)
Interested in applying? This is what we value:
- You genuinely want to contribute to the success of Sensei, and you have a positive outlook on life
- People trust you and when you are handed a task, they feel confident that you will complete it
- You’re not afraid to ask questions and make suggestions and you like to keep up with ‘what’s new’
- Constructing a grammatically sound, easy to understand sentence is important to you
- During your interview, you’ll be able to tell us the capital city of Bolivia 😉
- You’re going to write an amazing cover letter for this role
Job Application Form
Please fill out the below details, and we will get back to you shortly!
… and here’s how we roll at Sensei:
- Influence the way you work with flexible work arrangements
- We recognise that life is easier when cash flow is easy – so we’ll pay you weekly – not fortnightly or monthly like other companies
- Be mentored and keep learning – grow your career – we want you to gain a great grounding in this role
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program
- Get lot’s of extra goodies like food, drink, discounts and more
Now it’s time to do something about it! Go on, reach out and have an initial chat with us to learn more about the role and tackle any questions you may have to confirm Sensei is the right place for you and your talents.
At Sensei Project Solutions we partner with clients to help them improve the way they work. We want our clients to be able to focus on the work that matters so they can achieve their individual and organisational goals. To do this, we focus on creating market leading digital solutions for work and project management that bridge the gap between industry standards and technology. We are known for our expertise, our approachable working style, and our leadership within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long 🙂
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch – we work hard
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and deeply connected to the Microsoft Product Community
At Sensei we celebrate our diverse community and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. People are at the heart of all we do and we truly believe that we are made better by bringing together people with a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We are committed to a respectful workplace that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply!