Customer Care Developer
Customer Care Team
What is easy to spot, but hard to find? (scroll down for the answer…)
Stuff we’ll trust you with
Act as the first point of contact for clients to;
- Troubleshoot and problem solve complex Level 2 / Level 3 technical faults to identify and diagnose issues logically. This can be either by telephone, email or remote login.
- Help them with any challenges they have in using a range of systems, software and solutions
- Give suggestions, advice and guidance on how to best use their solution
- Educate our customers as they need it, often remotely over the phone or Skype
- Monitor the health of our customers solutions, by performing preventative maintenance and “health check” reports
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and provide insights into upcoming technologies or solutions which benefit them
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service and focus, with appropriate support responses and friendly communication.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the team and provide visibility to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Logging and managing support calls with customers through to completion.
Working in a close-knit, national Customer Care team you will contribute to a collaborative environment, working with many different organisations and liaising across our entire Consulting and Solutions team to find the best outcomes for customers. You will also have the opportunity to work with, and influence the direction of all these teams. You will be a first contact point for our customers; helping them get the most out of their solutions, giving them advice and guidance on new technologies and helping them through Level 1, Level 2 and complex Level 3 technical faults. While you will be a natural communicator and have strong written and oral communication abilities, we think you will probably end each day having learned something new. This role offers significant variety where you will participate in the implementation, administration, configuration, support and enhancement of Project Online, Project Server environments, Office365 and Dynamics365. You will have a broad knowledge in various areas of IT particularly focused on Microsoft cloud technologies and ideally have experience partnering with external clients, to provide support and uphold set service level agreements. Using your strong communication skills, you will provide the highest level of customer service, keep promises and uphold our values such as “we are easy to work with”.
You understand that being part of Customer Care, is not about meeting the minimum SLA and hiding behind an email account; you won’t be afraid to get on the front foot with a customer, pick up the phone, or suggest the latest and greatest technologies to solve their business problems. You are accountable and see things through to the end, rather than looking for the first opportunity to “handball”.
Check out what we have to offer
- Own the way you work with flexible work arrangements.
- We’ll help with you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Keep Learning – training opportunities and reimbursement.
- Sustenance! Free breakfast provisions, fruit, juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, soft drink, beer, chips, beer…did we mention beer?
- Stay engaged – work alongside amazing people and contribute to the company culture.
It’s important for you to feel that this is the right job for you. We want you for both a long time and a good time, so choose wisely! Here’s some things you’ll need to bring to the role:
- You genuinely think you can make a difference to the way our customers work, and you have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re not afraid of hard work. Curly challenges. Sometimes inconvenient hours.
- Perhaps you attend local user groups. In any case, you’re curious about how things work. You don’t pretend to know everything – and as a result, you are constantly learning.
- People like you. Seriously, this is an important part of the role – you need to connect and build a rapport with people quickly.
- People trust you. You have the ability to be handed a problem and feel confident that you can resolve it.
- You’re comfortable with change.
- You’re going to write an amazing cover letter for this role 🙂
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Ideally, you’ll have these skills when applying for this job:
- Super excited by the Microsoft cloud platform… Satya Nadella is your Hero!
- Ability to write complex SQL
- Can develop visually appealing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Can develop visually appealing reports using Microsoft Power BI
- Competent SharePoint user and administrator
- Ability to write complex SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer
- Ability to develop Microsoft Azure functions
- Demonstrated ability to work with n-tiered SharePoint Enterprise Farms
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in Project Online and/or Project Server
- Experience in Microsoft Project
- Experience in administering Office 365
Highly Desirable – Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Outstanding communication skills – you will be someone who’s easy to talk to, a naturally charming individual and can speak the language of customer support and business improvement.
- Previous experience working on an IT service desk or Customer Care environment, ideally coming from an Application Support role.
- Outstanding listening skills – a key part of the role is listening to the customer to *really* understand what the problem is (perhaps not the symptoms they are describing).
- Strong ability to work with customers to calmly, quickly and logically to identify and diagnose issues. This often needs to be done in a short time frame, so strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills are vital.
- Superior interpersonal skills especially when it comes to managing client relationships. You have to take ownership of client issues.
- Ability to be resourceful and develop general knowledge base or how-to articles.
- Demonstrated experience taking Level 1-3 support calls from customers in proactive and reactive environments.
- Desire to be a key part of a team, have some fun, and take pride in your work and helping others
- Previous experience in Project Server/Online, Microsoft Project, Dynamics or Office365.
- Experience working with Windows Server Technology and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and DNS.
- Both Microsoft and tertiary certifications are highly desirable for this position.
- Table-tennis skills.
If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Sensei Project Solutions (“Sensei”) is a specialist technology company that helps clients achieve better project and productivity outcomes. Our vision is to evolve the productivity and improve the business of every customer we engage with. We are known for our expertise and are a leader within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long 🙂
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch. We work hard.
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them.
If you scrolled down to find the answer, we hope the answer is you: ‘Talent’.