Stuff we’ll trust you with:
- Bring a strong Dynamics365 consultancy background, preferably within a professional services vendor environment.
- Ownership of engagements, from presales and estimation, through to delivery and execution, and finally close-out and handover (where required).
- Lead clients in thinking about potential solutions to their business problems.
- Contributes to strategy, direction and growth of the Dynamics Centre of Excellence at Sensei.
- Engage with clients in person to understand their business requirements and interpret these into technical solutions which align with the client’s business objectives.
- Be accountable for the design, implementation and management of Dynamics solutions that meets client’s business objectives.
- Facilitate workshops and requirement gathering sessions and translate this information into relevant documentation such as design specifications, business process maps and statements of work.
- Perform product demonstrations to clients and assist with presales activities to help our sales team close deals.
- Consult on product configuration options and make application configuration changes.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients and have the ability to effectively talk through technical issues to non-technical people.
- Proactive involvement in the internal process improvement of consultant duties.
- Manage client projects, performing typical duties such as resource allocation, financial management, risk, estimates, scheduling, time management and status reporting.
- Assemble an integrated view of all work being undertaken across your clients and projects to ensure client’s expectation, project deadlines and milestones are being met.
- Work with a variety of different clients concurrently across numerous projects and have the flexibility to move between projects based on changing demands and deadlines.
- Manage client expectations and be accountable for the delivery of the solution.
- Act professionally and effectively to represent the Company.
- Build and maintain effective and constructive relationships with our clients, partners and staff.
- Provide supporting services to our clients and assist our Customer Care team on occasions where escalated support calls require this particular expertise.
The purpose of this position is to execute on client engagements as part of the Dynamics Centre of Excellence at Sensei Project Solutions. The Dynamics Consultant brings with them a history of strong consultancy experience in the D365 space, as well as appropriate certifications (and other training), problem solving techniques, impeccable organisational and time management skills, and the willingness to work as part of a technical team throughout a D365 implementation. The Dynamics Consultant will have one eye on their own personal utilisation, aiming for maximum engagement with client work at all times, while also seeking out appropriate professional development opportunities.
Check out what we have to offer:
- Own the way you work with flexible work arrangements.
- We recognise that life is easier when cash flow is easy. That’s why we’ll pay you weekly – not fortnightly or monthly like other companies.
- We’ll help with you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Keep Learning – training opportunities and reimbursement.
- Sustenance! Free breakfast provisions, fruit, juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, soft drink, beer, chips, beer…did we mention beer?
- Stay engaged – work alongside amazing people and contribute to the company culture.
It’s important for you to feel that this is the right job for you. We want you for both a long time and a good time, so choose wisely! Here’s some things you’ll need to bring to the role:
- You genuinely think you can make a difference to the way our customers work, and you have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re not afraid of hard work. Curly challenges. Sometimes inconvenient hours.
- Perhaps you attend (or run) local user groups. In any case, you’re curious about how things work. You don’t pretend to know everything – and as a result, you are constantly learning.
- People like you. Seriously, this is an important part of the role – you need to connect and build a rapport with people quickly.
- People trust you. You have the ability to be handed a problem and feel confident that you can resolve it.
- You feel equally comfortable leading a presales effort as you do face-to-face with a client.
- You’re comfortable with change.
- You’re going to write an amazing cover letter for this role 🙂
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Ideally, you’ll have these skills when applying for this job:
- Strong level of knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Dynamics365 space.
- Professionally presented with proven interpersonal skills particular in the area of client engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to produce high quality business requirements, documents and functional specifications.
- A sound understanding of how to build client relationships and create solutions tailored to client business and technical drivers.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and influence outcomes.
- Commercial business acumen with an intimate knowledge of business process.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align technology with the business objectives and organisational drivers.
- Strong time management with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing client demands.
- Sound judgement and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Sufficient level of technical knowledge of Microsoft applications such as SharePoint, Project Online/Server, Office 365 and familiarity with project management tools. Knowing that the ideal consultant will possess a detailed level of technical product knowledge to truly provide our clients with a series of well thought out solution designs.
- The accountabilities as specified above maybe altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the position.
Highly Desirable – Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Critical eye towards security, and understanding of the new world of OAuth and Cloud services.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the maintainability of a solution as well as its technical prowess.
- Tertiary qualifications and Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable for this position.
- Table-tennis skills.
If this sounds like you, we strongly encourage you to apply!
You can find out more about us on our website – http://www.sensei.cloud/