We’re looking for a purple shining star to complement our talented team of Microsoft Cloud technology experts. You will learn something new every day as you work with large, enterprise clients and support them on their Microsoft Cloud platform journey. If you love solving technical problems and using this knowledge to keep improving client satisfaction and our products, this is the role for you.
What your day might look like (beware, in this job, there is no typical day!):
- Enjoy feeling like a superhero by solving engaging client tickets as a member of our Client Care team.
- Contribute to making our cool suite of client products better and free of software bugs.
- Support large, enterprise-level clients in solving a tricky, technical problem.
- Enjoy working with your elite team of technology specialists.
- Work exclusively using the latest Microsoft Cloud platform.
- Be challenged and learn something new that you’ve shared with the team.
Sound interesting? Here's the key skills you'll need to qualify:
- A deep technical understanding of the following technologies:
- Experience in writing SQL queries, developing reports in Microsoft Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Previous experience as part of a help desk, managed services team, or application support team.
We are also interested in secondary skills or experience you may have in these areas which you will want to boast about in the interview to stand out amongst the rest:
- Experience using Dataflex Pro (Common Data Services), Dynamics 365 Administration or Development.
- Developing and Supporting Microsoft PowerApps.
- Developing and Supporting Microsoft Power Automate.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Azure functions and Apps.
- Previous experience in Office 365 Administration.
- Previous experience in Microsoft SharePoint (Administration and Configuration), Project Online, Project for the Web or Microsoft Project Desktop.
- Relevant Microsoft and tertiary certifications.
Interested in applying? Here's what we value:
- You’re an honest person and keep your promises.
- You have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- You deal with change well and are comfortable with working to service level agreement (SLA) deadlines.
- You are not afraid of seeing something new for the first time and picking up the phone with a client to work through it methodically.
- You naturally possess geeky tendencies and are super passionate with Microsoft technology.
- During your interview, you’ll be able to tell us the capital city of Bolivia 🙂
- You’re a team player and thrive on helping others grow and succeed with you.
... and here's how we roll at Sensei:
- Influence the way you work with flexible work arrangements.
- We recognise that life is easier when cash flow is easy. That’s why we’ll pay you weekly – not fortnightly or monthly like other companies.
- We’ll help you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored and keep learning – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Get lots of extra goodies like food, drink, discounts and more.
Now it’s time to do something about it! Go on, reach out and have an initial chat with us to learn more about the role and tackle any questions you may have to confirm Sensei is the right place for you and your talents.
At Sensei Project Solutions we partner with clients to help them improve the way they work. We want our clients to be able to focus on the work that matters so they can achieve their individual and organisational goals. To do this, our focus is on creating market leading digital solutions for work and project management that bridge the gap between industry standards and technology. We are known for our expertise, our approachable working style and our leadership within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long 🙂
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch. We work hard.
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them.
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and deeply connected to the Microsoft Product Community.