Sensei is a well-regarded, Gold-certified Microsoft partner on a steady path of growth over the past 3 years. We have a proud history of delivering outstanding project and portfolio management outcomes and productivity solutions for high-profile clients across Australia and around the world.
Reporting to the National Sales Director, with direct access to the CEO and the Leadership Team, this appointment will focus on ensuring client retention for subscriptions and expanding our footprint in our existing client base. The Account Manager will own the relationship with a dynamic list of commercial and government clients, and will be tasked with owning the day to day business relationship to ensure client satisfaction and retention. You will bring a strong sense of accountability to this position, and ensure Sensei continues to provide value to its clients.
What your day may include:
- Achieve individual budgeted renewals and sales targets.
- Develop new opportunities within nominated accounts and execute account plans, forecasts and business development strategies.
- Engage Delivery / Product Development teams to ensure technical estimates are provided for proposals.
- Build effective and profitable business relationships with clients, maintaining a 360-degree view of your clients current and future needs.
- Proactively own and facilitate meetings to provide a seamless Client experience across the various internal areas of Sensei.
- Engage with the Microsoft Account Teams and other appropriate partners, regarding existing clients over the lifetime of their engagement with Sensei.
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date in a timely manner.
- Assist in the resolution of invoicing disputes and payment of invoices.
- Organise, prepare and facilitate regular Client pulse meetings with you accounts.
- Curate professional proposals inline with Sensei’s branding and approval processes.
- Contribute content as required.
- Actively promote the Sensei brand and its services.
- Assist in driving campaigns and marketing activities in line with marketing strategy.
Sound interesting? Here’s the key skills set you’ll need to qualify:
- 5 years+ experience within a similar role, preferably within the MSFT ecosystem.
- Superior communication, analytical and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into requirements and document this for the client.
Highly Desirable – Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Exposure to Microsoft applications including Power Apps, Project Online/Server, Office 365 or an ability to learn them.
Interested in applying? Here’s what we value:
- You genuinely want to make a difference to the way our clients work, and you have a positive outlook on life.
- You’re not afraid of hard work. Curly challenges. Sometimes inconvenient hours.
- People trust you. When you are handed a problem, they feel confident that you will resolve it.
- You’re comfortable with change.
- During your interview, you’ll be able to tell us the capital city of Bolivia 🙂
- You’re going to write an amazing cover letter for this role 🙂
Job Application Form
Please fill out the below details, and we will get back to you shortly!
… and here’s how we roll at Sensei:
- Structure the way you work using our flexible work arrangements.
- We’ll help you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave).
- Be mentored and keep learning – grow your career – we want you to be with us for a long time.
- Transparency – we’re open about what’s happening in the company, where it’s going, how it’s performing.
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program.
- Get lots of extra goodies like food, drink, discounts and more
Now it’s time to do something about it! Go on, reach out and have an initial chat with us to learn more about the role and tackle any questions you may have to confirm Sensei is the right place for you and your talents.
At Sensei we partner with clients to help them improve the way they work. We want our clients to be able to focus on the work that matters so they can achieve their individual and organisational goals. To do this, we focus on creating market leading digital solutions for work and project management that bridge the gap between industry standards and technology. We are known for our expertise, our approachable working style, and our leadership within the Microsoft productivity landscape. We are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of. Things you should know about us before applying to join:
- We’re growing. You won’t be the “new person” for long 🙂
- We’re a friendly and fun bunch. We work hard.
- We have high expectations, but we’ll make sure we help you meet them.
- We are Microsoft Gold Partners and deeply connected to the Microsoft Product Community.